Pancake Drama is an honest and colorful look at life through the context of food.
Everybody needs to eat; we all have that in common. My aim is to capture the drama—joy, frustration, excitement, happiness—food brings to our lives. In this blog I share recipes, adventures, discoveries, stories, and anything else I find fun and exciting. I hope that you find something that inspires you.
I started Pancake Drama in February 2013 after completing a Master’s program in geology. After graduating I wanted to do something fun. I love food, photography, and journaling so I started this blog.
20 Random Facts About Me:
1. I prefer dogs to cats (but I still love cats).
2. At the age of ten I aspired to be a saint.
3. My favorite fragrances are tea tree oil, beeswax, and the mixture of melted butter and chocolate.
4. My favorite TV show is Seinfeld. I’ve seen every episode a million times but they still make me laugh out loud.
5. Almost every morning when I wake up I have a cup of coffee—cream, no sugar—and a spoonful of crunchy peanut butter with bittersweet chocolate chips.
6. I have brown hair but I often fantasize about dying it blonde...or pink.
7. I brush my teeth at least ten times a day.
8. When I am sick I crave cheese pizza.
9. I played the violin for seven years.
10. The first time I baked chocolate chip cookies at the age of eight, I thought the recipe called for peanut butter. After I baked them I realized it said “butter.”
11. The second time I baked chocolate chip cookies I used salt instead of sugar. I made my little brother eat two before I realized my mistake.
12. I have two children and one husband.
13. I am afraid of dentists, balloons, and dragonflies.
14. As a child I co-founded an exclusive organization known as the “M-Team.” This organization still exists today.
15. I have a dog named “Claire” who answers to “Lou.”
16. My husband’s birthday is the day after mine.
17. Reading in the car makes me nauseous.
18. I love candy.
19. My husband and I gave our children middle names that rhyme (Chase and Grace) so that we could write poems about them.
20. I am a staunch supporter of the Oxford comma (see #3, 13, and 20).
If you have any questions, comments, or just want to drop me a line, please feel free to contact me at molson03(at)gmail(dot)com.